Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, or other services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information & Your Rights
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
You have the right under certain circumstances:
(a) to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
(b) to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
(c) to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
(d) to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing
(e) to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.